Fixed Income, Equities, Repurchase Agreements
Learn about the asset classes that Omgeo currently supports
Download our Asset Class Matrix +
View Fact Sheets +
View Options Processing Tutorial +
- Increase efficiency and minimize processing costs by limiting duplication of effort, ultimately lowering back-office overhead
- Reduce risk by eliminating costly errors associated with manual and verbal communications
- Simplify workflow with a single point of access for all U.S. domestic allocations for all counterparties
- Gain faster connectivity via the Internet and mitigate risk associated with dial-up modems
- Automatically send allocations from investment managers to broker/dealers following trade execution
Provide a current status of trade activity
Accept or reject trade details and allocations on the same business day
- Automatically append broker/dealers’ internal account numbers to allocations when used in conjunction with Omgeo ALERT
- Central, real-time matching capabilities through OASYS-TradeMatch, allowing for allocation level control and the ability to cancel unmatched trades
Omgeo OASYS TradeMatch
This optional service links OASYS, our U.S. domestic electronic trade allocation and acceptance service with Omgeo TradeMatchSM, our centralized matching system for U.S. trades. The result is a seamless real-time central matching solution for U.S. domestic trades that allows you and your counterparties to take advantage of matching capabilities without changing your existing confirm and allocation processes.
- Omgeo Benchmarks
Provides clients with the tools to monitor and analyze their operational performance against industry standards, as well as counterparty timeliness and performance, while enabling them to leverage their existing investment in post-trade management solutions. Subscribers to Omgeo Benchmarks will either need to be using Omgeo OASYSSM, Omgeo OASYS GlobalSM or Omgeo Central Trade ManagerSM (Omgeo CTM).
- Omgeo ALERT
Utilize the industry’s largest and most compliant web-based global database for the maintenance and communication of standing settlement and account instructions (SSI). ALERT enables a community of investment managers, brokers/dealers and custodian banks to share accurate SSI automatically worldwide.