End-to-End Collateral Management System to Automate Processing & Mitigate Counterparty Risk. Supporting OTC Derivatives & Beyond (Repos, TBAs, Sec Lending, FX Forwards).
2016 Trends in Collateral Management Research Paper Available
DTCC in association with COO Connect releases "The Impact of Margin Requirements for Non-Cleared OTC Derivatives on the Fund Management Industry". The research paper is based on a survey of asset managers on their level of preparedness for new margin requirements.
Read Paper +
Omgeo ProtoColl Links to DTCC's Global Trade Repository (GTR):
To support global regulatory reporting requirements, particularly the EMIR collateral reporting obligations.
View Article +
Collateral Management for Non-Cleared Derivatives: A Practical Guide
Regulatory & business best practices for implementing BCBS-IOSCO proposals.
Read Paper +
Interested in learning more? Please submit your information and someone will contact you shortly.
Complete Form +
Derivatives, Equities, Fixed Income, Repurchase Agreements
Learn about the asset classes that Omgeo currently supports
Download our Asset Class Matrix +
View Fact Sheets and Brochures +
View Case Studies, Special Reports, White Papers, and Webinars +
Technology Provider of the Year +
Collateral Technology Provider of the Year +
Best Collateral Management Solution +
- Unrivaled Product Support, OTC and Beyond. Support for Sec Lending, Repo, FX Forwards, and TBAs.
- One-Stop Collateral Management. From collating data, through calculating and publishing calls, managing disputes and reconciliations, to sourcing and delivering collateral.
- Hosted Solution. Automatically remove the need for capital expenditure on hardware at an entry point with a low initial investment.
- Ease of Use. Harness the power of ProtoColl workflow to streamline your processes and reduce operational risks.
- Exceptions-Based Approach. View your collateral world as you want to see it. Observe, monitor and process your key tasks in real-time.
- Rapid Implementation. Highly configurable, ensuring a low impact, quick implementation that minimizes demand on your resources.
- Margin Call and Agreement Management. Cover all your business lines on a single platform utilizing rules-based margining for widest product support.
- Portfolio Reconciliation. Easy to use, simple to integrate, quicker dispute resolution.
- Cash Collateral Management. Extensive remuneration rules and interest rate options, capitalization and distribution events.
- Collateral Orders and Inventory. Sophisticated order workflow for agreed calls and ‘Global book’ to source and track available collateral.