Fixed Income, Equities, Repurchase Agreements
Learn about the asset classes that Omgeo currently supports
Download our Asset Class Matrix +
View Fact Sheets, FAQs and
View Demo, SEC Letters, and Tutorials +
- Streamline your post trade process by electronically processing trade messages between all trading and settlement counterparties.
- Improve operational efficiency and reduce costs by eliminating errors and delays associated with phone and fax.
- Integrate front and back office trade communications through flexible message translation services and automation of notices of execution and allocations.
- Integrate with Omgeo ALERT for standing settlement and account instructions, minimizing input and eliminating the risk of failed trades due to missing or inaccurate information.
- Integrate with Omgeo OASYS-TradeMatch to centralize matching and automate and accelerate the trade affirmation process.
- Implementation options allow flexibility in the method of system access. Choose from Direct, Import/Export, or Partner Interface.
Optional TradeSuite ID Services
Confirm Archive ServiceEliminate the administrative burdens with confirmation archiving by deferring archive management to Omgeo for access to ten years of on-demand confirms. For further details, please view the Confirm Archive Fact Sheet.
Omgeo inSITE, our confirm disclosure service, is an Omgeo-built, web-based central repository that stores confirmation disclosures. The ability to view confirmation electronically eliminates the need for paper confirm disclosures and saves the industry costs associated with printing, mailing and storing paper disclosures.
This complimentary service provides online access to TradeSuite ID Quality Control (QC) reports to assist users in benchmarking performance against the industry, increasing overall efficiency, and accessing previous reports.
the QC Online Enrollment Form. If you are not already logged into ServiceCentral, you will be prompted to enter your login information.
QC PlusTake your Quality Control (QC) report data to the next level with TradeSuite ID QC Plus. Users can download and manipulate QC report data to meet their needs. For additional information, please refer to the TradeSuite ID QC Plus FAQ.
To cancel your trial subscription before the end of 30 days, select the link below.